IEC chairwoman, Hawa Alam Nuristani, cited lack of budgetand shortage of time as reasons for deciding not to hold three elections together.
- IEC rejects UN proposal for upcoming elections
- Yamamoto calls for separate holding of upcoming elections
- New commissions for electoral commissions chosen by presidential candidates
- Peace efforts, results of consultative peace Jirga, and presidential elections discussed
- Ghani: All violations in elections will be prosecuted in accordance with the law