“Under the clause decree 13, article 64 of the country’s constitution, the appointment of Faizullah Kakar is approved,” said statement from the Presidential Palace.
- Abdul Salam Rahimi appointed as Ghani`s special envoy and State Minister in peace affairs
- President Ghani appoints Zahra Naderi as his senior advisor to UN
- President Ghani appoints new mayor for Kabul
- The removed electoral commissioners: Our dismissal, a political decision
- Ghani appoints his adviser as acting minister of industry and commerce
- Taliban reacts to government’s move for not disclosing the names of negotiating team members
- Dr. Abdullah described Ghani as lier
- Ahadi: if Ghani retakes power, peace will be hampered
- Afghanistan, a dangerous place!
- Khalilzad left for Qatar and Afghanistan to hold the 9th round peace talks with Taliban