At least 107 people were killed and dozens of others were critically injured when a crane fell on the Grand Mosque of Mecca on September 11th of 2015.
- We will never recognize Durand Line as official Pak-Afghan border
- US react on Taliban’s demands for direct talks, saying ‘that is the right approach’
- Pakistan to control all movement on Afghan border by 2020
- Taliban is not reorganizing in Pakistan in winter period: Pak envoy
- Afghanistan, Azerbaijan joining forces to tackle common regional issues