Of the 44 new imported cases, eight were in Guangdong Province, seven each in Shanghai and Tianjin, four in Beijing, three each in Liaoning, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, two in Sichuan Province and one each in Chongqing, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Shanxi, Jilin, Fujian, Jiangxi and Guizhou provinces, according to the commission.
- Qatar discussed control of Kabul airport with Turkey
- US: Taliban going back on its word
- US defense secretary: Loss of American soldiers and Afghan civilians regretful
- Pakistan: Islamic countries to meet on Afghanistan crisis late this month
- Islamic Emirate Motaqi met Chinese envoy to Kabul, trade, humanitarian aids and education discussed