Of the 44 new imported cases, eight were in Guangdong Province, seven each in Shanghai and Tianjin, four in Beijing, three each in Liaoning, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, two in Sichuan Province and one each in Chongqing, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Shanxi, Jilin, Fujian, Jiangxi and Guizhou provinces, according to the commission.
- Russian Defence Minister believes civil war in Afghanistan is possible after NATO withdrawal
- To discuss future cooperations and peace efforts with Joe Biden, Afghan leaders travel to the U.S
- Qureshi voices concern over current situation in Afghanistan
- Senior Qatari diplomat: Indian officials engaged in talks with Taliban
- Taliban cannot win over the whole of Afghanistan